swi-prolog

Dimitri Hendriks diem at cs.vu.nl
Thu Feb 8 00:42:18 PST 2007

Thanks for your help and explanation. It works!

One remark about the depsearch.sh: I had to enclose
the find pattern between quotes in order to avoid
expansion of * by my shell (zsh):

   find /opt/local/lib -name '*.dylib'

However, depsearch.sh still didn't show me anything.

> A possible reason that depsearch.sh didn't show this to you is that
> between 2005-08-29 and 2006-05-30, gawk made use of gettext, but
> did not declare this dependency. If you installed gawk during that
> time, and haven't synced your port tree since then, your port tree
> doesn't know that gawk depends on gettext, although it does. I
> believe a "sudo port sync" should bring your tree up to date and
> fix that.

My port tree was in sync ...

Thanks again,
Dimitri