Problem getting cairomm-1.2.2

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Mon Feb 12 09:07:36 PST 2007

Hi Ishtanzar,

The MacPorts cairomm port is not using the latest one from the developers,
so it is possible that a newer version fixes the problem.  But I can't
download the latest one right now because something is wrong with their
download site.  Hopefully their site will come back online later and I can
try it.  I'll drop you an email later.  If it still fails and the
developers need to be notified, they will want a report on the latest
version of cairomm anyway.

Mark

Ishtanzar Ar Keltael <ishtanzar at gmail.com> on Monday, February 12, 2007 at