Need Help With Mac Version of Darwin

Steve Lutes utahraptor at intergate.com
Fri Feb 16 13:47:41 PST 2007

I have a Mac with OS 10.2. I need install X11 on it for the purpose
of running GIMP.

I downloaded X11 from the Mac Developer Page and located a download
page for the
2002 version of the Developer CD that works with OS 10.2.

According to the Apple Developer Web Site for X11 info. at
http://developer.apple.com/opensource/tools/runningx11.html

It states:

"Note: Installing X11 on pre-Panther systems requires manually
installing XFree86 and XDarwin.app from the Sourceforge "XonX"
project. "

It gives a sourceforge link as http://sourceforge.net/projects/xonx.
Going to this link gives a download link for XFree86  in .dmg format
but not for XDarwin.app. In fact, this site says nothing about XDarwin

Further research just confused me. I need to know how to install
XDarwin.app on my machine.

How do I do this?

Thank you.