Universal Binaries

Julian Yu-Chung Chen julian9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:16:46 PST 2007

Say my application will build a library which statically link to
several libraries in MacPorts , so what I need is the universally
built library binary. Then my app can just bundle required UB libs.
What I can do now is using lipo to stitch intel and ppc binaries
together.

my .2 cents
--
Julian Yu-Chung Chen