Universal Binaries

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:55:24 PST 2007

I know what company you speak of and they will continue to remain
nameless, but all they had to do was change the default directory of
their program. I found that to be quite amusing myself but a good lesson
learned. Well, it was the default directory and it seemed that it was
hard for them to figure out how to get it to run with as little of fink
libraries as possible. LoL Easy if you code from scratch, but not if you
have experience using package and porting programs.

- -Altoine