XFree86 / XDarwin and change of hostname

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:40:49 PST 2007

Oops, sorry about my mistake. I hit the send button too soon. In my message
below, you can replace all instances of ComputerNameBad with
ComputerNameMisspelled

Sorry, I had started to edit my email using the example of ComputerNameBad
but I later changed it (to have more meaning to the original thread) to
ComputerNameMisspelled and I forgot to find / replace later.

Tm