glpk patch for octave

M. White mwhite15 at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 20:49:56 PST 2007

Just a question here, I've noticed that the recommended fix for GLPK
includes:

   #ifdef GLPK_PRE_4_15

which seems to indicate to me that it will still be a problem if
someone happens to
be running 4.14 (as the bindings changed from 4.13 to 4.14 and
apparently the
EXTRA.mem changed from 4.14 to 4.15.  So technically, it looks like
octave with the
revisions will work with any version of glpk  _except_ 4.14.  Is this
correct?  (If you
read closely, the change had only been tested with 4.11 and 4.15.)

   - M.