(no subject)

James Coyle jamescoyle1 at mac.com
Wed Jan 3 17:54:54 PST 2007

Sorry, still confused here, but I'm wondering if I've hit on
something here. Note these instructions from the web site:

> If you are using Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther", Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or
> a Bourne shell (bash, zsh), add the following line to your ~/.profile:
>
> export PATH=$PATH:/opt/local/bin
>
> If you are using Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar" or a C shell (tcsh), add
> the following line to your ~/.cshrc:
>
> set path=($path /opt/local/bin)

Since Tiger  (OS10.4) includes a tcsh shell rather than the old bash
shell, should this edit cure the problem? I'm reluctant to edit this
file before I know because it relates to my Fink setup and I'm a novice.

Thanks.