error uninstalling packages

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Fri Jan 5 21:16:18 PST 2007

I recommend blowing away all tcl files in your /opt/local tree and re-
installing the MacPorts infrastructure. That should be more than
enough to fix it.

Of course, I'm recommending this because I don't know the actual
cause of the problem. If somebody does, I'm sure they'll have a less
drastic way to fix it.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org