error uninstalling packages

Gerrit Polder gerrit.polder at solcon.nl
Mon Jan 8 13:22:37 PST 2007

finally I found a less drastic way to fix:
after deleting the portuninstall.tcl I out commented the line:

package require portuninstall 1.0
in registry.tcl
now port selfupdate is working again.

then I changed 1.320 into 1.310 in /opt/local/etc/ports/dp_version
and again did a sudo port selfupdate

now the system is properly updated and everything is working again.

kindly,
Gerrit.