py-wxpython build problem

Bas den Hond lists at butdifferent.com
Sun Jan 7 13:49:55 PST 2007

Thanks a lot!

Meanwhile, I succeeded yesterday in making do with wxWidgets 2.6.3,
by putting back the old Portfile that I found at the legacy
Darwinports site (less work than working out the diff from the
MacPorts site).

But having 2.8.0.1 is much better, I'm led to believe, so I'll start
trying it out right away.

I learned my lesson, though: I am now a collector of Portfiles, and I
will be backing up, not throwing away the old ones...

Bas