variants question

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Thu Jan 11 14:25:09 PST 2007

Is this really true? I haven't tested, but I was under the impression
that when installing something with a variant, any dependencies that
are installed at this time also have the same variant applied to
them. Meaning, if you don't have apr-util installed, and you install
subversion +no_bdb, apr-util should also have +no_bdb applied when it
gets automatically installed.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org