problems installing rb-daemons

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Thu Jan 11 14:55:50 PST 2007

Bah, I keep hitting send and then immediately finding more info.

Regarding livecheck, I'd never heard of it before. I'm guessing right
now that it's an action you have to trigger manually? And actually,
trying to do so gives an error regarding master_sites.

In any case, the problem it seems is that it's immediately trying to
fetch the gem file from a mirror rather than from the master site.
This is kinda weird. I would not expect gem files to be mirrored like
regular downloads are. So that's the problem.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org