problems installing rb-daemons

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:28:35 PST 2007

I manually downloaded the files myself. I assumed that too many people
were attempting to download the from the same sources and that is why
you and I get that error. You will get it for other gem files that are
needed by mongrel as well. I downloaded those files manually, also, and
put them in the folder that port was looking for locally on my hard drive.

HTH
Altoine