how to install gtk ?

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Sun Jan 14 05:31:40 PST 2007

Le dimanche, 14 jan 2007, à 06:51 Europe/Paris, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :

> On Jan 13, 2007, at 20:53, Thomas De Contes wrote:
>
>> sorry, i just find that darwinports desapeared (why ?),
>
> DarwinPorts is now called MacPorts. See http://www.macports.org/

why has it been renamed ?

>> i had a script to install gtk without need to be admin (all in local
>> folders) :
>> http://tDeContes.hd.free.fr/mise-a-disposition/contributions/install-
>> scripts/01-gtk/gtkscript
>>
>> is there still sth which allow that, or need i to do in a different
>> way ?
>> how should i modify my script ?
>> (will it still work on mac os x 10.2 ?)
>
> Your script checks stuff out from the now-gone DarwinPorts CVS server.
> MacPorts now uses Subversion for source control, so you should be able
> to change your cvs commands over to the corresponding svn commands.

i have found how to get cvs
http://www.macosforge.org/subversion.html
but not how to convert my cvs commands into svn commands
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.opendarwin.org:/Volumes/src/cvs/od
login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.opendarwin.org:/Volumes/src/cvs/od co
-P darwinports

where can i find that ?
it should be accessible via the home page, isn't it ?

> I don't know whether any of the darwinports paths you've listed have
> been changed to macports paths already. If they haven't yet, they
> probably eventually will, so watch out for that.

no pb, i'll tell you what :-)

--
Mon CV : http://tDeContes.hd.free.fr/divers/emploi/