how to start with macports ?

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 15 10:49:01 PST 2007

o I kniow it is onfusing that the latest has no dmg but this will be
o corrected I'm sure in the next release. The instructions could probably be

If you have a lag on your dmg releases, you may just want to include
"DarwinPorts-latest.dmg" link and reference that in the installation
instructions.

-- Sal
smile.

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano