how to install libsamplerate

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:46:00 PDT 2007

Hello List,
I recently installed macport on my laptop.
For last few days I was having trouble in installing a library named Aubio.
As it required
1-fftw3
2-libsndfile
3-automake
4-libsamplerate

The first three I successfully installed on my mac and aubio finds them but
the libsamplerate can not be installed through macports and secondly when I
try to install it manually using  sudo ./configur & make & make install.
Then when I start installing aubio, it sends out an error message the
package "samplerate" can not be found.

Kindly suggest or advice an alternative solution which fixes the bug
regards,
tania