how to install libsamplerate

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Tue Jul 3 17:45:19 PDT 2007

Hi Tania,

> The first three I successfully installed on my mac and aubio finds
> them but the libsamplerate can not be installed through macports

You're in luck: I happened to have a port of libsndfile that I'd been
working on but forgotten about, so I've now finished it up and added
it to MacPorts; it'll become available once the PortIndex has
regenerated in the next 12 hours.  Let me know how you go after that,
and, as a sidenote, please consider creating a port for aubio once
you get it working!

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--