hgf

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 10 16:11:41 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm a new user of macports, and as a trial I tried to install
monodevelop.
I have a problem with it, and especially with gtk-sharp: when I try
to install it (with sudo port -v install gtk-sharp) I have the message:

gda-bdb-provider.c: In function 'gda_bdb_provider_open_connection':
gda-bdb-provider.c:168: error: 'struct __db' has no member named 'open'
gda-bdb-provider.c:174: error: 'DB_UNKNOWN' undeclared (first use in
this function)
gda-bdb-provider.c:174: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
gda-bdb-provider.c:174: error: for each function it appears in.)
gda-bdb-provider.c:186: error: 'DB_VERSION_STRING' undeclared (first
use in this function)
gda-bdb-provider.c: In function 'gda_bdb_provider_close_connection':
gda-bdb-provider.c:214: error: too many arguments to function 'dbp-
 >close'
make[2]: *** [gda-bdb-provider.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Warning: the following items did not execute (for libgda):
com.apple.activate com.apple.build com.apple.destroot com.apple.install
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: libgda
libgnomecanvas libglade2 libgnomeui gnome-keyring libbonoboui dbus
xmlto getopt dbus-glib libbonobo orbit2 libidl popt libgnome esound
audiofile autoconf gnome-vfs gconf gnome-mime-data heimdal howl neon
libgtkhtml3 gail libgnomeprintui gnome-icon-theme hicolor-icon-theme
icon-naming-utils p5-xml-simple p5-xml-namespacesupport libgnomeprint
bison libgnomecups cups-headers librsvg libcroco libgsf vte py-gtk2
py-cairo py-numeric py-gobject

When typing "port installed", I find libgda3: "libgda3 @3.0.1_0
+with_bdb44 (active)
".
Is it a wrong version of libgda that is installed?

thank you for any help,

lolveley.