Install error: can't read "configure.cflags"

Daniel E. Bunker deb37 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 11 18:06:52 PDT 2007

Hmmm...   I found the doc here <<http://ppl.darwinports.com/>>.   I
'thought' that macports is simply the latest darwinports - is that
not correct? (I did mention that I am a newbie, yes?).

Should I try to install it with 24245, or should I wait until it is
resolved?

Bug submitted.

In any case, thanks for your work on this project and your quick reply.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel E. Bunker