ion3 problem

Joerg van den Hoff j.van_den_hoff at fzd.de
Mon Jul 16 04:59:50 PDT 2007

dear all,

I've been using the `ion3' window manager (currently: 3rc-20070608) for
quite some time now but have encountered a new problem with the above
mentioned release which was not present before:

tagging windows (`MOD1+T') apparently works (the checkbox in the title bar
appears), but a subsequent `attach tagged' command is ignored (both, from the
menu as well as via `MOD1+K+A').

on the other hand, attaching a window via `MOD1+A' and selecting the name
still works OK.

before getting bullied on the `ion3' help list my question is: can
somebody confirm the above described failure of attaching tagged windows?

thanks,

joerg