tksourceview# does not recognizes gnome# - part 2

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 19 17:05:46 PDT 2007

The problem seems to have its origin in the compilation of gnome#.
During this one, I have the following message:

---
Configuration summary

   * Installation prefix = /opt/local
   * C# compiler: /opt/local/bin/mcs  -define:GTK_SHARP_2_6
-define:GTK_SHARP_2_8 -define:GNOME_SHARP_2_16

   Optional assemblies included in the build:

      * art-sharp.dll: yes
      * gnomevfs-sharp.dll: yes
      * gnome-sharp.dll: no
      * rsvg-sharp.dll: no
      * gtkhtml-sharp.dll: no
      * vte-sharp.dll: no

      NOTE: if any of the above say 'no' you may install the
            corresponding development packages for them, rerun
            autogen.sh to include them in the build.

so we see that gnome-sharp is not installed.

someone know what is the name of the feature for gnome-sharp
(./configure has an option --enable-feature=yes), in the purpose of
having gnome-sharp compiled ?

thank you,

lolveley.