gtksourceview-sharp does not recognize gnome-sharp

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 20 15:37:30 PDT 2007

hello,

I would be great to tell me if the port gnome-bindings-csharp is
involved in the compilation of gnome-sharp.
Indeed, I try to install gnome-sharp but I obtain the result:

    ---
   Configuration summary

  * Installation prefix = /opt/local
  * C# compiler: /opt/local/bin/mcs  -define:GTK_SHARP_2_6
-define:GTK_SHARP_2_8                    -define:GNOME_SHARP_2_16

  Optional assemblies included in the build:

     * art-sharp.dll: yes
     * gnomevfs-sharp.dll: yes
     * gnome-sharp.dll: no
     * rsvg-sharp.dll: no
     * gtkhtml-sharp.dll: no
     * vte-sharp.dll: no

     NOTE: if any of the above say 'no' you may install the
           corresponding development packages for them, rerun
           autogen.sh to include them in the build.

   ---

I do not know how to include the library gnome-sharp.dll. Is the port
gnome-bindings-csharp involved?

lolveley.