Can't use rsync port

miles3 miles-nabble at vividcolor.org
Mon Jul 23 15:59:23 PDT 2007

I am trying to use MacPorts inside our corporate infrastructure. And IT
security is somewhat strict - very few network ports are open, so I can
forget about using rsync's port (or SMB or AFP, etc). We do have access to
http and ftp ports through the firewall. If subversion uses a different port
(I don't know) than I probably can't use that either.

How can I configure MacPorts to use some other method. And NO, I can't get
IT to open the network port (I don't know why I always get this question).

Thanks in advance,

- Miles