Gnucash start-up error, mcount: tos overflow

Jesse Sinclair sinclair.jesse at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:09:13 PDT 2007

Every time I start Gnucash I get an mcount: tos overflow error,
Gnucash then starts up properly. After closing a gmon.out file is
written, but I can't open it (even with gprof). Anybody else having a
similar issue? Advice on where I should start in order to fix this?
I've built Gnucash 2.05 on an iBook G4 running 10.4.9 using macports.
All ports installed are up to date; slib 3a3 and guile16 are
installed. Thanks.