question about upgrading port (getting errors)

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:56:52 PDT 2007

Ok I recall that now, when i reinstalled macports from scratch i had a
variety of ports to install and remembered what the original plist locations
were from when it was working, so I just threw it all into a shell script so
that it would run while I was sleeping.   Thats for clarifying how this
stuff works.

Thanks again