DocBook 4.1.2 XML Weirdness (gtk-doc install fails)

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Mon Jun 4 21:32:33 PDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

> Thank you for the response.  I thought I searched for a reference
> to this issue, but apparently not well enough.  ;-)

Well, I'd only just sent the email I mentioned when I gave you the
link, so it's not surprising that you hadn't seen it :-)

I've committed the fix for your problem in revision 25899 [1], so you
should be able to upgrade the docbook-xml-4.1.2 port once the
PortIndex has been updated on the server (in at most 12 hours) and
gtk-doc should then install.  Let me (and the list) know if it doesn't.

> I really appreciate all the great work you guys have done here.
> After years, I finally got work to buy me a Mac and I'm happy to
> see that there is a community that takes advantage of it's BSD
> underpinnings.

Thanks for the thanks!  I'm sure that you're far from the only one
attracted to Macs now that the OS is based on UNIX -- though I must
admit I bought my first Mac simply because it was the cheapest laptop
with a combo drive at the time :-)

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/changeset/25899