gcc42 fails to build

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Fri Jun 8 05:02:25 PDT 2007

Hi Christoph,

> I deactivated binutils and, yes, gcc42 built just fine.

Excellent!

> I already have an open ticket; I will add this information and also
> add the
> CCs. (It would be nice if onthe form there were an indication along
> the Cc:
> field like "put the maintainer and yourself in here". Of course, it
> would be
> even better if track did that automatically, but let's stick to humble
> wishes. :-) )

Sorry that I missed your ticket.  It turns out that the installed
version of Trac _can_ automatically notify the reporter and assignee
[1], and the MacOSforge admins have been contacted about this, but
they are yet to enable it.  Here's hoping :-)

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/
TracNotification#ConfiguringSMTPNotification

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)
Email: boeyms at macports dot org