interspersed and cut off

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Mon Jun 11 09:27:26 PDT 2007

Hi Pete,

There are some problems with the user messages in the  php5 port.  It
occurrs when you specify neither the apache nor the apache2 variant.  This
is a perfectly legitimate use of php, but did you intend to install it
without Apache support?

I attached a patch to the php5 port for the maintainer to evaluate that I
think straightens out the messages.  If you did intend to install Apache
support, you must reinstall the port and specify a variant.  Either
+apache or +apache2.  And until the user message fixes get applied to the
port, here are instructions you may use:
http://homepage.mac.com/duling/halfdozen/NeDi-Howto.html#d0e134

Mark

Pete Gontier <pete at gontier.org> on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 8:57 AM -0800