zenity: what's taking so long?

paul beard paulbeard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:54:11 PDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 6:06 PM, Boey Maun Suang wrote:

> Do let us know if you have any further problems.

Well, same problems. Out of memory error. I don't think it's a
network problem. for comparison I just build it on my FreeBSD 6.2 box.

real    0m19.470s
user    0m14.174s
sys     0m3.893s

No issues, no hesitation. It looks like whatever xml2po is doing
isn't going well, but I have no idea what that's all about. I have
gnome-doc-utils-0.10.3_1 there vs 0.10.3_0 on MacPorts, but I don't
think there's any difference there.
--
Paul Beard
words: http://paulbeard.org/wordpress