python/gnome malloc errors

paul beard paulbeard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:05:06 PDT 2007

I opened a ticket with the python folks on SourceForge and they want
a test case that isolates python as the culprit: anyone up for that?
I'm not sure what kind of conclusive proof needs to be provided (ie,
I wouldn't know a valid test case if it bit me). It looks to me like
python is the issue, given that its throwing the error and it occurs
when python libs/extensions are used. But maybe I'm misreading it.

--
Paul Beard
words: http://paulbeard.org/wordpress