ion3 upgrade failed

Joerg van den Hoff j.van_den_hoff at fzd.de
Tue Jun 19 03:49:49 PDT 2007

hi,

I'd like to let you know that `ion-3rc-20070506.tar.gz'
seems no longer available from tuomo's site and
is replaced by a more recent version so that
`port upgrade ion3' consequently failed. I hope (egoistically)
that you'll find the time to look into this soon :-).

I encountered another problem before the upgrade definitely
failed:

--->  Deactivating libiconv 1.11_0
Error: Deactivating libiconv 1.11_0 failed: Active version of libiconv is not 1.11_0 but 1.11_0+darwin_8.
--->  Fetching expat

is this a problem with the upgrade procedure or what need I to do with this one?

any help appreciated (as always!)

best regards,

joerg