Should the port Jigsaw not be deleted?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Fri Jun 22 12:36:58 PDT 2007

Hi Jean-Phillipe,

> when I try to install the port Jigsaw, I see this:
>
> sudo port install Jigsaw
> --->  Fetching Jigsaw
> --->  Attempting to fetch Jigsaw.tgz from http://www.gnustep.it/
> marko/GPuzzle2/
> --->  Attempting to fetch Jigsaw.tgz from http://distfiles-
> od.opendarwin.org/Jigsaw
> --->  Attempting to fetch Jigsaw.tgz from http://distfiles-
> msn.opendarwin.org/Jigsaw
> --->  Attempting to fetch Jigsaw.tgz from http://distfiles-
> od.opendarwin.org/
> --->  Attempting to fetch Jigsaw.tgz from http://distfiles-
> msn.opendarwin.org/
> Error: Target com.apple.fetch returned: fetch failed
>
> So I suspect this port is obsolote...

I must say this is a bit odd; I've found a post from just 5 days ago
[1] in which the person who put it up says that he's just created it
for new work.  It seems like some contact upstream may be in order;
maybe he's reorganising things, or made a mistake, or the server got
restored from an out-of-date backup, or some other such thing.  Is it
over to you now, Yves?  (I don't mean to make more work for you,
sorry :)  )

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2007-06/