Cmd-tab key combo stops working

Malcolm Fitzgerald mfitzgerald at pacific.net.au
Sun Jun 24 21:24:00 PDT 2007

Not exactly a MacPorts problem but...

Command-tab will not trigger the application switcher. The tab key is
understood but the command-key-down is ignored, but it is not the same
as hitting the tab key only. I haven't found the trigger for this
problem but it only occurs after using X11 applications. Does anyone
else have this problem?

In other words, when I start the iBook the application switcher works.
I can start up X11 and switch in and out of X11 for without problem and
application switcher works. At some time, when I switch out of X11 I
cannot use command-tab to switch applications.

Mac OS X 10.3.9, X11 1.0.1

malcolm