installing ARTS

KURAAKU Deibiddo kuraaku.deibiddo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:18:50 PDT 2007

I've tried to install ARTS via MacPorts a couple of times now (on different
machines), and I keep getting this error:

--->  Verifying checksum(s) for arts
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for arts-1.1.2.tar.bz2
Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums

Is there any way around it, short of one of the maintainers or devs fixing
the checksum for this package?  (Note:  I am running the current version of
MacPorts, have run clean on it, and have done multiple syncs.)

Thanks!