rolling my own php 5.2.3 with macports gd2 fails

paul beard paulbeard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:49:11 PDT 2007

I'm asking for help with gd, which is a macport package. I already ask
> on php-install list -- someone there suggested there might be missing
> headers for gd.

Well, as noted in the thread from last week it looked a gd problem, then
freetype, before it finally was resolved as kerberos/heimdal. If you really
want help, it might be a good idea to provide some debug information other
than where configure bails out. But if MacPorts says that gd2 is installed
and the other ports that have dependencies on it work, you might be barking
up the wrong tree.

--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/
<paulbeard at gmail.com/paulbeard at mac.com>