invalid command name "delete"

Jason Jones eejasonjones at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 19:28:19 PST 2007

Thanks for the quick response.

The short answer is I reinstalled MacPorts and it
works fine now. The longer answer is that I likely did
not have all the optional Apple provided install
components when I installed MacPorts the first time.

My bad, I did not follow the wiki page guidance re.
all the needed components being in place first.

Thanks again!

Jason-