Wanted to take over maintenance of "fox" port...

Lyle Johnson lyle.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:04:45 PDT 2007

I'm interested in taking over maintenance of the "fox" port (which
appears to have been abandoned). Since I'm new to this, I wanted to
confirm that no one else is already working on it. I also wanted to
confirm that the procedure for submitting a new or updated port is to
submit a Trac ticket for it, and then notify the commiter(s) about it.

Thanks in advance for, um, confirmation of these questions. ;)