ion3

Joerg van den Hoff j.van_den_hoff at fzd.de
Mon Mar 19 04:34:29 PDT 2007

hello,

first, a big thank you for making `ion3' available via macports, which is a
really excellent (and still rather unusual) window manager (not finding this
package at all in `fink' brought me to `macports' in the first place...).

unfortenuately, the `ion3' version available via macports is rather old.
I therefore recently tried (unsuccessfully) to compile a newer release of ion3 myself.
I gave up after some time due to unclear conflicts which I did not manage to
resolve.

my question: is their a chance that `ion3' will be updated on macports to a
more recent version? this would be great.

best regards,

joerg