Ncursesw Problem (was No Subject)

John Korchok jkorchok at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:49:17 PDT 2007

Gawk is the MacPorts version. Which gawk returns /opt/local/bin/gawk.
Which sh returns /bin/sh. I've never installed any unusual shells.

As stated in my previous message, I have already run port clean ncursesw and
port install ncursesw, that's what results in the error.

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

John