FUSE ports [was Re: sshfs]

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Fri May 4 16:01:01 PDT 2007

That's pretty weird. It works fine for me. Perhaps __FreeBSD__=10
isn't getting defined for you? I left it out of the explicit
arguments for libfuse because libfuse normally picks that up from
fusefs via pkg-config. Maybe you have a problem with that?

Try running `pkg-config --cflags fuse`. It should give you something
like

-D__FreeBSD__=10 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/opt/local/include/fuse

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org