Error

Mervyn barcajax at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:54:58 PDT 2007

Someone else already suggested that my Macports needs updating but I've
donte that already.
Yes /opt exists.
barcajax:~ barcajax$ echo $PATH
/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin
Ports installed
barcajax:~ barcajax$ port installed
  expat @2.0.0_1
  gettext @0.16.1_0