Change to xemacs port file

Derek Harland derek at chocolate-fish.com
Tue May 8 16:43:48 PDT 2007

Many thanks Ryan,

* The ticket number is 11924 and the port has no maintainer.  The
patch is simply a change to the name of downloaded files and checksums
* On a related note ... I'm moving systems from linux to mac and am a
heavy user of python.  There are very few ports in the python25 group
--- how do I go about submitting new ports for libraries to this
group? (which will generally be copies of the python24 port but with
different dependents)
Alternatively, the existing ports could have a python25 variant
added?  Should I get in contact with mww at macports.org who appears to
be the maintainer on many of the existing python24 ports.
* Is there any way of listing all ports with a given PortGroup (as
opposed to category)?

derek.