Does gpg-agent now work with mutt? (Can ticket #3730 be closed?)

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Wed May 9 01:22:02 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I just want to hear from users of mutt and gpg-agent as to whether or
not there are still problems with using the two together; ticket
#3730's patches are now outdated [1], there haven't been any
substantial additions to it for over a year, gpg-agent is now up-to-
date and the first comment on it suggests to me that it was never
actually a problem.

If nobody reports any problems in the 7 days about using mutt and gpg-
agent together, I'll mark this ticket closed (we can always reopen it
later).

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/3730