Postfix warnings when starting (harmless?)

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Wed May 9 08:31:29 PDT 2007

There is a ticket on that.  It wouldn't be hard to fix, but I'm not sure
what the effect is either (no clear explanation from reporter) and I
wonder if a fix upstream may happen at some point because I would think
this wouldn't be a problem on OS X only.  But it has persisted since 2.2 I
think.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/10644

Mark