pdftk build fails

Eckhard Wiemann e_wiemann at gmx.de
Thu May 10 03:27:44 PDT 2007

Hi all,

on my Intel-MacBook I want to install pdftk, which needs gcc41.
Installing gcc41 made no problems, but at the end pdftk fails to build.

Error:

Target com.apple.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/
db/dports/build/
_opt_local_var_db_dports_sources_rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dp
orts_textproc_pdftk/work/pdftk-1.41/pdftk" && make all -f
Makefile.MacOSX TOOLPATH=/opt/local/bin/ VERSUFF=-dp-4.1 " returned
error 2

The directory exists (until cleaning the port), and in it there is a
file called "Makefile.MacOSX".

What can I do?

Thanks,

Eckhard.