Firefox 2.0?

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Thu May 10 11:37:22 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, the Mozilla group WILL NOT SUPPORT building any of its
products on Mac OS X without using Aqua, so every single mozilla
application has to be severely hacked to make it build and/or run and/
or support linking against in an X11 environment.

If someone wants to make a new port, copying all the useful bits out
of Fink's Firefox2 port is a good starting point.