Firefox 2.0?

Stefan Bruda bruda at cs.ubishops.ca
Thu May 10 10:02:29 PDT 2007

Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Why wouldn't we want to just update firefox-x11 to 2.0.0.3?

I would personally not mind it.  Problem is, the current firefox-x11 does
not work (at least on Intel Macs, it is an issue somebody is working on as
far as I know) and the same goes for 2.0.0.x.  SO just updating the
version won't solve anything.  I am certainly hoping that firefox-x11 will
be available, this is currently my most significant usability issue (I am
using Mac OS firefox but Aqua does not play well with my X11 window
manager so I would be ecstatic to have an X11 application instead).

Stefan