Problems installing pkgconfig?

Mike Jones michael.wyn.jones at googlemail.com
Sun May 13 00:00:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've just downloaded and installed darwinports(macports) and am having
problems with pkgconfig - which is a dependency of a number of files. The
command I'm running is:

sudo port install -d pkgconfig
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for pkgconfig
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for pkg-config-0.21.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for pkg-config-0.21.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for pkg-config-0.21.tar.gz
Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums

Is there a problem with the package, or am I doing something wrong? I'm
running MacOSX 10.4.9

Regards,
Mike Jones