MacPorts v1.4.41 released for selfupdate

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Thu May 17 00:36:48 PDT 2007

Please don't upgrade just yet. I just discovered I broke reinplace
functionality at the last minute yesterday. Any reinplace pattern
that has a dash in it will fail to work (ex. the one in apr-util).

I've committed a fix, but we need to push out 1.4.42, and
unfortunately the release manager is idle at the moment.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org